Northmate Green Slow Feeder Dog Bowl Mini
NORTHMATE GREEN BOWL MINI FOR DOGS
Do you want to provide your dog with mental stimulation, reduce boredom and slow their eating to reduce digestion problems and bloating? Northmate's Green is a revolutionary way to turn your dog’s meal into a challenging game.
Recommended by the Bondi Vet himself, Doctor Chris Brown on Channel 10's The Living Room, the Green provides your dog with mental stimulation to make them eat around the green plastic blades of grass.
Just scatter their amount of food across the Green and watch your dog search around the plastc blades of grass while they feed. (All blades of grass are smoothly rounded.)
The Green also slows their eating time which is proven to significantly reduce the risk of vomiting, gagging, gas and belching and also decrease the risk of other health issues. Your dog will be healthier and happier.
The Green is designed for all dogs of weight, height and breed. The green is made of hard plastic (without phthalates) and can be be in use for indoors and outdoors.
- Beautifully designed, modern interactive dog feeder.
- Specially designed to slow down your pooch when eating.
- Looks great in any home - styled to look like a patch of grass.
- Easy to clean - Green is made of hard plastic (without phthalates) and can therefore be used outside and cleaned in the dishwasher.
- All blades of grass are smoothly rounded.
Mini 22.5cm x 29cm x 7cm (Height of blades of grass: between 1.5 and 5.5 cm)
Safe to be cleaned in the dishwasher.
1 X NORTHMATE GREEN MINI FOR DOGS
Would you like to buy this in a bigger size for your dog? Well you can just Click Here